As it turns out, though, the cool cleaners are much more versatile than you thought.
You can put a whole lot more than just flatware and grimy lasagna pans in there.
Once you see all the things you can clean in your dishwasher, you might find your dishes
piling up in the sink because you're in the rinse cycle for your flip-flops.
2. Flip-flops get dirty in the summer, so throw them in for a mid-season refresher.
3. Get those dirty kids' toys clean quickly.
4. Baseball hats can go right in on the top rack with regular detergent.
5. We can all agree your hairbrushes and combs could use a little soap and water.
6. Your showerhead cleans you, so you should return the favor once in a while.
7. Even though they get wet whenever you wear them, you should still wash your rain boots.
Have a look at our selection of dishwasher here or call into either of our branches for a nosey!